Sunday, December 12, 2010

monday's morning

around 5 o'clock , some wierd sound make me wake up from my sleep . i dont know what it is . but when i hear it properly , i knew that was the sound that came from outside . suddently the sound became more loud . and i felt very uncomfortable and i,ve got stomach problem at the same time . after that , i hear someone push the door . im waiting who was that . im so afraid at that time . and i saw a old woman with white outfit beside the door and trying to make step into my room . my chest is going to explode and im so speechless . butttttt when i saw the full shape of that white thing , i relize that is my grandmother with her telekung . and i said "aaaaaaaaa , tok tau dak menakutkan " and my tok just laughing . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment